Cairns Spray Tans
Another service Tropical Beauty can offer you is a beautiful coloured spray tan that will help give you a wonderfully natural glow for any special occasion, in the convenience of your home or resort.
It is amazing how a tan will help you feel healthy and confident ensuring you look your very best.
One of Shae’s favourite tanning product is Eco Tan which is Australia’s first and only certified organic self-tanning range under the organic food chain.
- No fragrance added.
- Deep beautiful colour.
- Rich honey has been formulated to adapt to your skin tone.
- Cacao (chocolate) is used to colour it, not Synthetic food colouring which turns orange or green.
- Won’t dry your skin out.
- No horrid smell.
- No toxic chemicals to breath in.
- 13% certified DHA.
- 100% Natural with certified organic ingredients.
- No synthetics at all!
- Certified by the Australian Organic Food Chain under Australian Government regulations
- No hidden nasties.
Shae also uses the Black Magic Vibe Range.
Created using Advanced Development Technology, this range has no odour, no fragrance and offers the ultimate wearing experience for clients. The colour result is AMAZING and the nourishing and hydrating qualities has quickly created high demand.
Clients instantly love how Vibe feels on their skin and of course the fabulous, deeper instant colour.
Vibe is available in a violet or brown base each delivers the same fantastic performance with the brown base suiting skin with neutral undertones and violet for those wanting to counteract a yellow undertone.
Tips to get the best from your tan
The day before your tan…
- The night before thoroughly exfoliate your entire body concentrating on your elbows, knees, ankles and feet. Good exfoliation is the key to an even and long lasting tan.
- I recommend using an exfoliating glove and oil-free products. If you have particularly large pores in any areas of your body/face, please do an extra exfoliate in those areas.
- If you have very dry skin, it is a good idea to do a full body moisturise the night before your tan.
- All hair removal treatments should be carried out at least 8 hours before your tan.
The day of your tan…
- Do not use any deodorants, perfumes or moisturisers.
- Ensure you are showered and make-up free for your tan appointment.
- Avoid getting wet until your first shower (this includes washing your hands, doing the dishes etc).
- No exercise or perspiration until after your first shower.
- Moisturise, Moisturise, MOISTURISE! This will prolong the life of your tan and ensure it fades evenly (not to mention keeping your skin silky smooth!). I suggest moisturising daily, after showering. You will need to have a body moisturiser to use for the life of your tan. I recommend ‘body shop’ body butter or ‘Palmers’ cocoa butter (fragrance free). Sorbolene is not suitable.
- Eco Tan winter Skin also helps prolong the life of your tan.
- Be sure to use a ‘soap-free’ body wash when showering. Also avoid using scrubs and ‘AHA’ containing products. You will need to have a ‘soap free’ body wash to use for the life of your tan.
- Remember to pat dry after showering – never rub or wipe.
- If you want to get the most out of your tan, it is best to avoid swimming pools, hot baths and spas.